Do you have a wet, leaky, damp flooded basement? Our certified technicians have the expertise you need to get the job done quickly, effectively, and permanently. There’s no job too large or small — and there’s no wet basement we can’t fix.
We’ll help you make your basement dry year round. Let one of our basement experts come and give you a free waterproofing estimate. We can also help you determine if you are eligible for a municipal waterproofing subsidy to help cover the cost.
SIGNS THAT YOU MAY NEED WATERPROOFING
There are many ways for moisture to infiltrate your basement, but the most common culprit is water seeping in through your foundation. That is why basement water leaks are most noticeable in the Greater Toronto Area during the spring snow melt.
Whatever the cause, even slight basement leaking can be devastating to your home. Water that finds its way in through cracks in the foundation can cause it to deteriorate even further. Moisture issues can lead to serious mold and mildew growth, putting your family’s health at risk. Wet basements are a breeding ground for pests and bacteria.
All of the following are signs that you may have an issue with your waterproofing.
- Musky smells in your basement
- Mold and mildew in the basement
- Water seeping through from the floors or walls
If this sounds familiar, you need to get your waterproofing fixed, and have it done by a professional. Our plumbers have been over 20 years of experience in this area.
HOW TO FIX A LEAKY BASEMENT FOR GOOD
- Waterproofing and foundation repair go hand-in-hand. Fixing large holes, cracks or voids in your foundation is often the first step in flood mitigation.
- Next, you must direct rain and meltwater away from your foundation. Gutters, downspouts and weeping tiles should direct water at least 5 feet away from the edge of your house.
- Have waterproofing or a foundation membrane applied to your basement walls to seal any tiny pores and cracks that could allow water to seep through.
- Finally, you can have a sump pump installed to help keep your basement as dry as possible in the event of overland flooding.
BENEFITS OF WATERPROOFING
Bosco has experienced professionals and they bring their expertise to your waterproofing. Our knowledgeable staff will come out and show you exactly what they plan on doing and why. Upon completion of the job you can rest easy knowing your basement waterproofing is solid.
- Protect your home from flooding
- Keep moisture out, which can cause mold, damage your belongings, and lead to pests and bugs
- Protect your foundation
- Save thousands in potential damage
It doesn’t pay to have a basement unless it’s one you will have for life. Waterproofing your basement is a great investment to your wallet, your home, and the health of you and your family. Protect everything that is valuable to you and contact us today for a free estimate for our basement waterproofing services.
BASEMENT WATERPROOFING SUBSIDIES
Frequent, intense rainfall has become the norm in the Greater Toronto Area. Those heavy rains have increased the risk of overland flooding, especially in those communities bordering Lake Ontario and the Credit River.
For this reason, more and more municipalities are offering significant waterproofing subsidies. Toronto, Peel Region and Halton Hills are among the areas where you can qualify for hundreds or even thousands of dollars in subsidies.
Our professional plumbing specialists can work with you to find waterproofing solutions that will provide you with the best possible protection from overland flooding. We can also assist you in finding and applying for waterproofing subsidies in the Greater Toronto Area.