With drain cleaning issues, our goal is to provide same day service. If you call before 11:00 am, we will be there on the same day or you don’t pay the service fee.
Why call us for your clogged drains?
- A drain cleaning expert can be dispatched for same day service or it’s free (as long as you call before 11 AM)
- Our trucks are equipped handle on-the-spot drain and sewer repairs virtually every time
- We will get rid of your drain clog, build-up and odor, and we’ll leave your home clean – in the same or better condition than it was found
- Get expert advice on proper maintenance and care for your drains to prevent future back-ups
Signs you may need rootering or drain cleaning
- Slowly draining tub, sink, or toilet
- Drains that have stopped working completely
- Low water pressure
- Unpleasant odours coming from your drains
Ways to avoid clogs
- Install drain screens into sinks and tubs to capture debris and hair before entering your plumbing and causing a clog (just make sure to wash the screen regularly)
- Avoid putting grease, coffee grinds, small pieces of food, and anything solid into your drains, even small solids can accumulate and clog your plumbing.
- Occasionally pour hot or boiling water into drains. This will not fix clogs, although it will help to wash away soap scum and other debris. You can perform this simple clog prevention technique every few weeks.
Why is it important to deal with your clogged drains right away?
The drains in your home are responsible for maintaining a sanitary, comfortable, and efficient home. Debris, such as hair, food, and unwanted minerals can start to accumulate inside of your drains and plumbing system, which can cause clogs.
Clogs are very serious and can lead to problems like wastewater backups and burst pipes. Our drain cleaning and rooter services can help to keep your sinks, tubs, and toilets flowing normally. This is especially true if you schedule regular cleanings with us at least once every year.