Many property owners only contact a plumber when they need a specific repair or upgrade service completed. For example, homeowners may contact our skilled plumbing technicians when they notice signs of a pipe leak or when they need to replace their hot water heater. However, getting a regular plumbing inspection from our team can prevent the need for frequent repair or unexpected breakdowns.
What are some problems that can occur if you don’t have this service performed regularly?
Many homeowners may not be aware of damage to the plumbing features inside their residences unless they schedule regular system checks.
- Unnecessarily high water bills, due to small leaks that have gone unnoticed
- Greater number of repair bills because pipes are deteriorating, broken, or clogged
- Higher likelihood of having to deal with emergency repair issues at a moment’s notice when you do not take advantage of regular plumbing system checks from a plumber
Benefits of a plumbing system check
Generally, pipes and plumbing features should be inspected on a regular basis by a well-trained plumbing professional. In most cases, an annual system check is recommended. Some benefits of a regular check are listed below:
- Identify repair issues that you may not be aware of, which can be rectified before they cause water damage, water loss expenses, or even mould growth in your home
- A detailed review of your pipes, faucets, hot water heater, and other units
- Upgrades can be recommended that may help you to save money or that may minimize the likelihood of a repair
- issue in the future
- Potentially thousands in savings by avoiding damage caused by issues left unchecked
As a homeowner you want to keep your property well maintained, and having your plumbing system inspected regularly will help you to accomplish this.