The faucets, fixtures, and sinks in your home must be managed properly if you want your home’s plumbing system to function efficiently and deliver clean, fresh water.
We handle both repairs and installations and can provide a variety of replacement options or to totally revamp your kitchen or bathroom.
What causes leaky faucets?
- Hard water
- Poor connection between your faucet and showerhead to your water pipe
- Improper use and lack of maintenance of your faucets
You should always look out for rust around your faucets and showerheads. The rust can be cleaned before it cuts into your pipe. You should also check for small leaks in your fixtures, and upon spotting one you should have it repaired as soon as possible, before it turns into a major issue, which will require more costly repairs.
Issues caused by hard water
- Difficult to drink and can also lead to health issues
- Damage to your sinks and showers as well as your dishwasher and washing machine
- Hard water also requires more water usage for cleaning clothes and dishes
- All metal components of your systems that use water are negatively affected by hard water, and will eventually become discolored or corroded
Regular service visits from trained professionals can help keep your home’s plumbing fixtures functioning properly and your family safe.
Installation and replacement
Installing a water softener in your home can avoid hard water damage and replacing just a few fixtures can also change the way your water tastes.
If your faucet or sink has cracks or rust and are beyond repair or would cost more to continually repair than to replace, it may be time to install new fixtures. We can help you make the right choice for your home and budget.