Whether you need help repairing or replacing your dishwasher, laundry machines, or ice maker line our expert staff can give you a list of options tailored to your specific tastes and budget.
We understand the importance of properly functioning equipment inside your residence, and aim to exceed your expectations when it comes to ensuring that every service we provide has your appliances running at optimum efficiency.
We provide repair and replacement services for:
- Refrigerator water lines
- Garburators/garbage disposals
- Washing machine
- Laundry dryer
- And more!
Common issues and signs that you may need repair or replacement
The dishwasher in your home is a sensitive unit that must be handled with care. Your dishwasher should be very quiet, so if you begin to hear loud noises coming from your unit contact a service professional as soon as possible. In addition, your unit should not leak or become abnormally hot, if you are experiencing these issues it is important to have your dishwasher looked at right away in order for us to take the necessary steps to remedy the problem.
- Refrigerator water line
- Most people do not think about the water line connected to their refrigerator, but issues with the water line could potentially result in decreased water pressure. You may have a pinched or severed line. Also, you may hear sounds coming from the unit, and these sounds could be the result of a clog inside the line.
- The water line behind your refrigerator may not be the recommended size for your unit. If you have the unit checked every few months, you may discover that you need a water line that is larger or smaller. Finally, it is wise to have your line checked to ensure that it is made up of the proper materials. It is possible that the initial materials used to make your water line are insufficient. If this is the case you will likely have to have your water line replaced.
- Laundry machines
- Some people hold onto their laundry machines for decades at a time, but these units need to be replaced at some point. After years of use your washer may begin to leak, which will require the installation of a new unit. Also, your washer may become misaligned over time. If the tumbler is consistently hitting the side of your unit more damage will occur with every cycle.
- The dryer may become too hot during cycles, and this could cause a fire. If you notice that your unit is very hot, you need to have it checked and most likely replaced. Also, the tumbler in the dryer may not be aligned. This tumbler will cause the same damage as the one in your washer. If you are experiencing any of these issues replacing your system is the best option.
Garbage disposal installation, repair, and replacement
Garbage disposals are a fantastic tool for the kitchen. They keep your pipes from clogging and provide a safe place to chop food and veggies without the added worry of your sink breaking down.
However, even garbage disposals sometimes encounter problems of their own. To stay ahead of any garbage disposal problems, watch for signs of a failing disposal, and if issues are occurring contact a professional technician as soon as possible.
Common problems and how to solve them
As with any appliance, garbage disposals face their own fair share of common problems. If you are experiencing any of the issues below, we can help get your
- Loss of power
Our technicians are able to disassemble the unit to clear the jam or clog or tighten and adjust parts to bring down the noise level.
Leaks and loss of power are usually fixed through disposal replacement.
When should you repair or replace your unit?
Fortunately, most problems can be repaired. However, if there is a sign of a leak within the disposal itself, the only solution professionals tend to recommend is disposal replacement.
Loss of power is indicative of a failing or dead motor; replacement is again the best solution in this case. You should always consult with a professional before making any decisions regarding repairs or replacements.
What are some common maintenance tips?
To keep your garbage disposal healthy, follow these simple tips:
- Keep small objects like utensils far away from the sink to prevent them from being accidentally knocked down the drain.
- Be aware of what types of foods are appropriate for the disposal; high-fibre vegetables should not be put through the disposal.
- Check your disposal regularly to make sure all bolts are tight, and always make sure your unit’s power is off before checking your disposal for problems.
- Contact a professional if you are experiencing any issues with your garbage disposal.