Maintaining your furnace is an essential duty, which ensures that your home will be able to take on the harsh Ontario winter. Our professionals know furnaces and will be able to help you with any problems you may be facing.
Whether you need repair or replacement, we’ve got you covered. Our top-of-the-line installation, rental, and repair services are what make us the go-to company for all of your home comfort and plumbing needs.
Signs your furnace may need replacement
- Furnace is not providing optimum heat: This may be caused by something simple, such as a dirty air filter. If a dirty air filter is the culprit, then simply changing it will solve the problem. The burner may need to be adjusted if it is still not providing you with enough heat.
- Furnace is constantly turning on and off: There are a number of things that can cause your furnace to turn on and off. If your air filter is dirty, then your furnace may turn off and on repeatedly. It could also be a sign that there is a problem with the fan belt on your furnace.
- There is no heat is coming from the furnace: Your furnace thermostat may not be working correctly if your system is not producing any heat. A dirty air filter may also be the culprit. Additionally, this could be a sign that the pilot light has gone out in your furnace.
- Furnace is making a lot of noise: It is not unusual for your furnace to make some noise. However, if your furnace is making a lot of noise, then it could be a sign that the furnace fan belt is wearing out and will need to be replaced. Excessive noise could also indicate that there is a crack in the heat exchanger.
What are benefits of a new unit?
Many people are hesitant to get a new furnace, however, there are several benefits that you can reap from replacing your furnace.
You will be able to save money if you replace your furnace because your electric bills will be lower.
A new furnace will use significantly less energy than an older one, which is why you will have lower electric bills.
Replacing a furnace can end up being cheaper than getting it repaired. Furthermore, you may be eligible for a tax rebate if you get the furnace replaced.
Benefits of regular maintenance
There are a number of benefits to having a professional perform a yearly maintenance check before the start winter:
- Ensure that every part of your system is functioning correctly
- Reliable heating during the coldest days
- Longer life for your furnace
- Efficient performance, saving on energy costs