Everyone looks forward to the summer months, which is why worrying about a faulty air conditioning unit is the last thing you want to deal with.
If you are experiencing serious problems with your air conditioning system or ready to a more efficient unit, don’t wait any longer to schedule a service visit. We offer professional air conditioner repair, replacement, and rental services.
Signs that you may need to replace your air conditioning system
- Constant repairs: If you have had to repair your air conditioning system several times within the past year and it is still having problems, then replacement is your best option. Replacing your AC unit will help save you money by eliminating frequent repair costs and reducing the amount of energy needed to run the unit.
- Inefficiency: An inefficient air conditioner will cause your electric bill to rise, because it is working that much harder to cool the home.
- Outdated unit: Additionally, you should consider getting a new air conditioner if your current one is more than 10 years old. Older air conditioners are less efficient, and they also require more repairs.
Signs that you you need to recharge your AC’s refrigerant
Your AC’s refrigerant will need to be charged on a regular basis in order to ensure that the unit is working properly. Have your refrigerant reviewed by a professional if you have any of the issues below:
- If there is warm air coming from the vents
- If it is taking longer to cool your home
- If there is water on the floor near your air conditioner
- A higher electric bill
Benefits of regular maintenance
There are a number of benefits to having a professional perform a yearly maintenance check before the start summer:
- Ensure that every part of your system is functioning correctly
- Reliable cooling during the hottest days
- Longer life for your air conditioning unit
- Efficient performance, saving on energy costs