[eventspot limit=”3″ location=”1″ map=”1″ calendar=”1″ newwindow=”1″ /]
Why work at Bosco?
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
Taking care of our employees means:
- Working in a clean, safe and ethical environment
- Modern trucks – comfortable, well-organized and fully stocked
- On-going skills and customer satisfaction training
- Steady, year-round work
- Supportive management who coach and nurture
- Top tier wages and liberal employee and family benefit programs
- A team atmosphere where we help each other do our best
Our customers experience an extraordinary level of service because we deliver :
- Prompt service; usually same day
- Friendly, compassionate, highly-skilled people
- Respect for customers and their property
- Honest, professional experience
- Guaranteed satisfaction
To deliver the best service to the best customers; our personal character standards are high. You must bring:
- An attitude of caring and helping people
- Enthusiasm for; helping others, sharing your ideas, skills and growth
- A desire to work with people who enjoy having fun
- A honest, courteous and professional approach to all that you do
- A valid drivers license
- Good communication skills; both verbal and written
- A Clean driving record for the past three years and never a suspension
- A drug-free lifestyle
At Bosco we’re always looking for talent. If you think you have what it takes to join the Bosco Team please take a moment and apply above.
The Top Skills & Qualities of Our Ideal Candidates
- Communication skills (verbal and written) Motivation/initiative Analytical skills
- Honesty/Integrity Leadership Skills Teamwork skills
- Computer skills Strong work ethic Self Confidence
- Interpersonal skills Detail-oriented Flexibility/adaptability
Why work at Bosco Home Services?
If you’re looking for a job, Bosco is not the place for you. If you have an interest in a long-term career then this might be the last job application you ever complete.
At Bosco, we’ll match your drive to succeed and self-discipline with:
- Outstanding pay;
- World-class benefits;
- Ongoing training and support;
- Clear promotional opportunities;
- A challenging yet rewarding work environment;
- The support and encouragement of our team of plumbing and service professionals.
We’re looking for long-term talented people who enjoy working in the plumbing industry.